The Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has recently published a notification to recruit candidates for the post of Stenographer under the EPFO Stenographer Recruitment 2023. A total of 185 Stenographer vacancies have been released in the EPFO Stenographer Notification. Important information mentioned in the official notification of EPFO Stenographer is provided in this article. Candidates must go through all the necessary details before applying.
EPFO Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Overview
The notification to recruit Stenographer) in EPFO has been released on 24th March 2023. The application process is going to start on 27th March 2023 and will be lasted till 26th April 2023. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date of EPFO Stenographer Recruitment 2023. The overview of EPFO Stenographer notification is mentioned in the table below.
|Organization||Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer|
|No. of Vacancy||185|
|Start Date to Apply Online||27/03/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26/04/2023|
EPFO Stenographer Notification 2023 Important Dates
The important dates related to EPFO recruitment have been mentioned below. Candidates can find important dates like the application starting date, the last date to apply, and other upcoming dates like admit card release date, exam date, result date, etc. The upcoming dates will be updated here. Candidates can bookmark this page for further updates related to this recruitment.
|Notification Released Date||24th March 2023|
|Starting Date of Online Application||27th March 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26th April 2023|
|Exam Date||1st August 2023|
EPFO Stenographer Vacancy 2023
EPFO has released a total of 185 vacancies for stenographers under EPFO Recruitment 2023. The category-wise Stenographer vacancies are mentioned below.
EPFO Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To successfully complete the application for EPFO Stenographer recruitment, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria like min education qualification, age limit, etc. Important eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
The candidates should hold a 12th passed certificate from a recognized Board Essential. Candidates should have skill test norms.
Candidates should have aged between 18 to 27 years as on 26th April 2023.
EPFO Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
The application fees for SC/ST/PwBD/Female/Ex. Servicemen are exempted and other than this category candidates have required to pay Rs. 700/-. Payment will be accepted through online mode.
Steps to Apply for EPFO Stenographer Recruitment 2023
Follow the steps given below to apply for EPFO Stenographer Recruitment:
- Click on the link given below, and you will be redirected to the official website of the National Testing Agency i.e. www.recruitment.nta.nic.in.
- Now click on the link showing 'Recruitment Examination Employees' Provident Fund Organzation.
- You will see a link showing 'Apply Online - Stenographer (Group C)' click on it.
- Register yourself and log in using the application number and password.
- Fill in the all required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Once you successfully fill in the all details correctly, pay the application fees.
- Your application is successfully submitted. Make sure to download the application form or print it out.
Document Required for Application Form
- A photograph (in jpg/jpeg, size 10Kb-200Kb)
- Candidate signature (in jpg/jpeg, file size 4Kb - 30Kb)
- Left-hand thumb impression (in jpg/jpeg, size 10Kb-200Kb)
EPFO Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection of a Stenographer will be based on two stages process. The first stage will be a written examination and the second stage will be a skill test. Candidates are required to qualify in both stages for successful selection.
EPFO Stenographer Computer Based Exam Pattern
The duration of the computer-based exam is 130 minutes (2 hours and 10 minutes).
- EPFO Stenographer Prelims Exam will be objective type.
- Each question carries a 4 mark.
- There will be a negative marking of one-fourth marks for each incorrect answer
|Sr.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||General Aptitude||50||200||2 hours 10 Minutes (130 Minutes)|
|2||General Awareness & Computer Awareness||50||200|
|3||English Language & Comprehension||100||400|
EPFO Stenographer Skill Test
- Dictation: 10 minutes at the rate of 80 words per minute. (Dictation will be computer-based)
- Transcription: 50 minutes (English) / 65 minutes (Hindi). (Only on the computer)
EPFO Stenographer Salary 2023
The basic pay for the candidates shortlisted for the EPFO Stenographer post will be Rs. 25,500 (Level - 4). However, candidates are eligible for allowances so allowances will be added to basic pay. The in-hand salary of an EPFO Stenographer will be around Rs. 38,000/-.
|Stenographer||Level-4 (Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100)|